Thursday, March 29, 2007

The IRCF March Journal has hit the mailboxes

The journal has arrived, with a stunning cover and first-time color centerfold inset, highlighting the endangered gharial. Inside, you'll find a number of articles, including coverage of the Texas Horned Lizard population study (I found it quite cute to see little lizards affixed with collars of transmittors!) , the plight of the gharial, and aspects of lighting and reptilian immunity.

How do you get this issue? Simply join the IRCF! You'll receive 4 quarterly professionally put-together issues. You will not be disappointed! By joining, you are contributing to IRCF's efforts with assisting endangered reptiles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry for your loss! I'm so close to our pet iguana, Carlos. He's 7, big, orange, and a total lover. I saw your website - Carlos sleeps with all of his legs back, too! It's like he's always on vacation! We could all learn from this outlook on life. I can't imagine how hard it is to lose an ig. I wish you the best - may Vega$' memory remain with you, always.